Mueller International GmbH has a long and successful history.
The company’s roots come from its founding in 1896 by Stephan Mueller from Rommerskirchen, near to Cologne in Germany. Thanks to Stephan’s ambitious and successful management skills, the company went from strength to strength until 1948 when his sons started to take over.
From 1948 to 1988 Stephan’s sons including Chrsitian, Peter Muellers’s father, progressed the business with success, dealing with many local farmers. Thanks to the progress in ag machinery technology and overseas interests, they also became active in the export business.
In 1988 Peter Mueller took over the business and founded Landtechnik Mueller GmbH. In 1998 the company sold its premises and moved completely into the export business. Mueller International GmbH was founded to deal specifically with the Libyan market.
Tradition, motivation, enthousiasm and comepetence have helped Mueller International GmbH get where it is today and will continue to push it forward to the future.
Since 2009 Mueller International GmbH corporates with the North Africa Company, Tripoli, with his Owner Salah Iyad.
The company has first class exclusive contacts renowned German, European and American companies in the agricultural industry. Its main suppliers are AGCO products. We are distributor of Challenger and Massey Ferguson in Libya.